I already submitted my application. How do I go back to add or edit my income verification documents?
Once you’ve submitted your application, you cannot go back to add or edit income verification documents and will need to follow up with the landlord separately to provide the documents if they ask for them. You can also withdraw your application and resubmit it to add income documents to your application. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Access the application from your Renter Hub.
- Click on the application you want to add income verification documents to.
- Click Withdraw.
- Either use the Apply Now button on the listing, or request another application invitation from the landlord.
- Go to the Income History section.
- Upload your income verification documents.
- Submit the new application to the landlord
What file types are supported?
PDF, JPG, JPEG, and PNG.
Can I delete my income verification documents once I submit the application?
You can delete your income verification documents while your application is in progress, but not once you’ve submitted the application. If you start a new application for a different property, you can delete the income verification documents for the new application. Any previous application that was submitted will still have your income verification documents attached.
Is my information safe/secure?
What types of verification documents should I upload?
You can upload recent pay stubs, W2, tax returns, bank statements and employment offer letters.
How long will landlords have access to my income verification documents for? For the privacy and security of our users, any documents that you upload will expire after 60 days.