Yes! You can withdraw an application after you’ve submitted it at any point. All you have to do is click on the “withdraw” button on your Application page.
Articles in this section
- Why must I wait 30 minutes before retrying my identity verification?
- Why can't I verify my identity?
- How much does it cost?
- What is included with the online rental application?
- What does it mean to have a portable, or “reusable” application?
- What happens after I submit my application?
- Can I trust this credit report and background check?
- Does requesting a credit report affect my credit score?
- Can I withdraw an application after I’ve submitted it to a landlord or property manager?
- How do I pay the $29 fee?