How do I set up email templates and auto-responders?
Adding a new email template:
- Sign in to Zillow.com from your desktop or laptop
- Select “Inbox” from the Agent Hub drop-down menu in the upper-right corner.
- Select “Settings” from the top navigation menu
- Select “Message Templates” from the left navigation menu and then click “Edit message template settings”
- From this page, you can add new email templates.
To set an auto-responder:
- You may select one email template to use as an auto-responder to new leads.
How do I set up forwarding rules?
Existing forwarding rules
If you previously had the Trulia for Agents App, any existing forwarding rules will carry over to the Premier Agent App.
Adding new forwarding rules
- Sign in to Premier Agent from your desktop or laptop.
- Click on the "Settings" menu at the top.
- Click on "Lead Forwarding" to the left.
- Click on the "Edit lead forwarding setting" link to access your forwarding rules.
- You will see 3 options for setting forwarding rules.
- Forwarding off: no leads will be forwarded.
- Forwarding indefinitely: leads will be forwarded to specified email addresses (you can add up to 3) indefinitely.
- Forward during a date range: leads will be forwarded to specified email addresses (you can add up to 3) for the time frame you set (think of this as your vacation rule when you are out of the office).
- To save your settings, click the "Save" button.
- To remove any email addresses within the rule, click the "X" next to the appropriate email address.
How do I change my notification settings?
- Sign in to Zillow from your desktop or laptop.
- Select “Inbox" from the Agent Hub drop-down menu in the top-right corner.
- Within the Premier Agent Inbox, select “Notification Settings” from the drop-down menu in the top-right corner.
- From the Notification Settings page, you can manage your text alerts, select a range of hours for receiving notifications, set up call recording and specify where your email leads are sent.
Manage your profile and listings
The Premier Agent App makes it easy to manage your listings, upload past sales, edit your profile and request client reviews – all from your mobile device.
You can click on the “More” icon to View your profile.
You can also manage your listings by clicking on More and then Listings:
Here you will see the option to:
- Remove your listings
- Edit your listings
- Send listing reports
For general “how-to” you can Register here for our tutorial Webinar.
Manage your contacts
If you have multiple contacts in different stages of your pipeline, a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system can help you stay on top of active leads and target your communications. The Premier Agent App offers a free and simple CRM solution to effectively manage all contacts from Zillow and Trulia and easily categorize leads based on their timeline transact.
Call recording: Never forget a detail!
The call-recording feature enables you to focus on the conversation without multitasking. Audio files of the recordings, including the caller’s phone number and call length, are delivered directly to your inbox so you can listen later, take notes, archive or forward.
You may opt out of this feature by visiting the Notification Settings page in the Premier Agent App, https://premieragent.zillow.com/crm/notifications.
Contact insights: stay informed, convert more leads
The app provides information about the individual contacting you and the property being inquired about, before you even have to ask.
Contact profile summary provides any available information gathered about the contact including search history, pre-approval status, as well as social insights from social media sites such as LinkedIn and Facebook, when available.
Swipe right to access:
Property information includes price history, photos, property details and a direct link to connect with the listing agent
Text to call - connect to buyers faster
Text-to-call connects you live to home buyers
The app’s text-to-call feature helps you turn email leads into actual conversations by connecting you to buyers instantly over the phone. Here’s how it works:
- You receive a phone call immediately after a consumer clicks “Contact Agent” on Zillow or Trulia.
- When you answer the call, you’ll hear contact information including full name and property details.
- Then, by pressing “1” on your phone you can connect instantly to the potential client.