Zillow is releasing a streamlined touring experience in select markets to eligible partners called Real-Time Touring. Through this experience, high-intent buyers are routed to high-performing agents through a frictionless experience to help them get home.
- Eligible agents will find crucial steps you need to take to get you and your team ready to start receiving these connections.
- To be selected to receive Real-Time Touring connections, agents need to have achieved Best of Zillow status, with a minimum $1000 monthly spend, and be in one of the markets where Real-Time Touring is available.
We are continuing to expand Real-Time Touring availability - for the latest information on which markets have Real-Time Touring, reach out to your Sales Advisor.
What you'll learn in this article:
- Enabling In-App Connections
- Turning on Device Microphone Permissions for Premier Agent App
- Setting up automatic app updates
- Adding MLS ID to your agent profile
- Linking your MLS ID in ShowingTime
- Creating routing rules
- Real-Time Touring working hours
- How to Add in Closed Zillow Lead Transactions
- Markets where Real-Time Touring is available
- Real-Time Touring Cheatsheet
Before you start, make sure to update your app. Then follow these simple steps to enable In-App connections so you can start receiving Real-Time Touring leads:
- Click on More (3 dots icon)
- Click on Settings (gear icon)
- Click the toggle (for iOS) or checkmark (for Android) to enable Push notifications
- Click on Enhanced Connection calls
- Click the toggle to Allow enhanced connection calls
We recommend you test your connection process to ensure you are set up correctly and most effectively to receive In-App Connections.
Before you start, we recommend saving the Contact:
- For Android: Select prompts to add a new contact and save new contact to your phone
- For iOS (iPhone): Select Create a new contact > New contact card will appear with the name and social profile already added > Tap add phone > Manually type in 206-539-0456 > Select Done.
For iOS devices, we recommend also adding the Contact to your Favorites to avoid missing these connections when you are in Do Not Disturb mode: Select Create a new contact > New contact card will appear with the name and social profile already added > Tap add phone > Manually type in 206-539-0456 > Select Done > Select Add to Favorites> Select Call > Select (206) 539-0456
Once you have saved the Contact, select Start call now to test the connections proceses.
Enabling your phone microphone permissions is essential for allowing the app to properly use the Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) feature in Real-Time Tours and other in-app communication tasks.
- To enable microphone permissions on an Android device, follow these steps: On your phone, go to Settings > Privacy > Permission Manager > Microphone > Premier Agent > Select Allow only while using the app.
- To enable microphone permissions on an iOS (iPhone) device, follow these steps: On your phone, open Settings > Scroll down to the Premier Agent > Toggle on the microphone.
If you face any issues while enabling microphone permissions, first ensure that your device's operating system and the Premier Agent App are up to date. If the problem persists, contact Partner Support at 888-466-3501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Chat Support.
We strongly recommend all participating agents also set up automatic app updates to ensure access to newly released features.
- Android: You can visit How to update the Play Store & apps on Android for instructions on updating your app via the google play store.
- iOS (iPhone): You can visit How to manually update apps on Apple Device for instructions on updating your app via the App Store.
Follow these simple steps to add your MLS ID to your profile so Real-Time Touring requests can be properly booked in ShowingTime:
- On your phone, click on More (3 dots icon)
- Click on View your profile
- Scroll down to the For Sale section and click on Manage MLS Agent ID
- Select Manually enter details
- Search for your MLS Name and select it from the list
- Add your MLS Agent ID and click Link to profile
- Can I add multiple MLS IDs to my Zillow profile? Yes, you will want to be sure you have all of your MLS IDs attached to your Zillow profile.
- What if I cannot find my MLS ID to add to my Zillow profile? If you have trouble locating your MLS ID, contact your local Multiple Listing Service to confirm your ID and ensure it is active.
- What is ShowingTime, and why is it important to have my MLS ID appropriately connected? ShowingTime is a tool that simplifies and automates the process of scheduling and managing showing appointments for real estate professionals. Adding your MLS ID to your Zillow profile ensures seamless integration between ShowingTime and Zillow, saving you time.
To link your MLS ID in ShowingTime, follow the steps below, also outlined in this ShowingTime article:
- On your phone, click on the My Profile tab on the home page, or your photo from the main menu.
- Under the Log in Information section, select Add Profile.
- Search by either last name or email as displayed in your MLS, then click Search.
- Select the profile(s) you would like to link.
- Click the Link button.
Once completed, you will receive an email from ShowingTime with the ‘Agent Link Request’ subject line. Be sure to follow the instructions in the email to finalize the linking process.
If you face any issues while linking your MLS ID(s) in ShowingTime, first check the email instructions to ensure you have followed the steps correctly. If the problem persists, reach out to ShowingTime Support at 800-379-0057 for further assistance.
Real-Time Touring routing rules need to be reviewed or set up so that team members can start receiving these lead types:
- Flex partner team leads: In order for agents on your team to receive Real-Time Touring connections, you must enable this connection type for them in your Routing Rules.
To enable, go into your Team Zillow account > Click on Lead Types > Check the box next to Real-Time tours
- Market-Based Pricing partner team leads: Be aware that Real-Time Touring connections will roll-up under Tour connections for your team. In order for agents on your team to receive Real-Time Touring connections, you must include this connection type to them in your Routing Rules with the method of ‘Team members by broadcast. You can do this by creating a rule that includes all connection types, or by creating a rule that is filtered specifically for Tour connections.
To create a Tour connections routing rule, log into the Team Zillow Account > Under Connections and Other Leads > choose Create a New Rule > Attribute = Lead Type > Lead Type = Tour connection > Assign to: Method Team members by broadcast; > Add team members you wish to receive RTT leads (note that they will also receive standard tours in this rule). > Move the rule to the top of the list.
You may receive Real-Time Touring connections from 8 AM to 9 PM. It's advised to avoid enabling low-power mode and low-data mode during these hours to ensure you don't miss any Real-Time Touring connections.
- To disable Low Power Mode on an iOS device: Open Settings > Battery. Alternatively, you can turn it on and off from the Control Center (Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then select Low Power Mode to add it to Control Center).
- To disable Low data mode on an iOS device: Open Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Data Mode, and uncheck Low Data Mode.
- To disable Battery Saver Mode on an Android device, Open Settings > Battery > Power Saver Mode, and toggle it off.
- To disable Low data mode on an Android device: Open Settings > Tap Network & Internet > Data Saver, and toggle Data Saver off.
Reporting transactions that closed from a Zillow lead is required to continue receiving Real-Time touring leads. This must be done for all transactions that close from a Zillow lead, not just Real-time touring leads.
To log a transaction:
- From the contact details page, update the Contact Status to Sale closed
- Go to the Transaction tab and add Transaction details: Address, Close Date, Price, then select Closed for the Transaction status.
Click Save (on the desktop) or Done (on the mobile app).
Real-Time Touring is available to eligible partners in Atlanta - GA, Raleigh - NC, Phoenix - AZ, Denver - CO, Charlotte - NC, Durham - NC, Akron - OH, Scranton - PA, Tallahassee - FL and Portland - OR.
On Sep, 20th, it’s coming to:
- Arizona: Tucson
- California: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, San Diego-Carlsbad, Sacramento--Roseville-Arden Arcade, Oxnard-Thousand, Oaks-Ventura, Fresno, Stockton-Lodi, Vallejo-Fairfield, Modesto, Santa Rosa, San Luis Obispo-Paso Robles-Arroyo Grande,
- Colorado: Boulder, Colorado Springs,
- Washington: Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue
On Oct, 25th, it will launch on:
- California: Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario,
- Nevada: Las Vegas-Henderson-Paradise,
- Florida: Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford,
The Real-Time Touring Cheat Sheet compiles the main Real-Time Touring program standard operating procedures in a short and concise way so you and your team can refer to.
If you are facing any issues with following these steps, the first important thing to do is to make sure your Premier Agent app is up to date. If you still need help, contact Partner Support at 888-466-3501, via email at email@example.com or via Chat Support.