In the upper right of Zillow.com, click on the “Join” button. You will be asked to enter your email address and create a password. Make sure to check the box “I am a landlord or industry professional”. A drop down box will appear and you need to select that you are a “Mortgage lender”.
You will be prompted to enter your individual NMLS #.
The next screen will ask you to confirm or fill out some fields about yourself:
- Click on button to upload a professional photo of yourself.
- Name (A drop down menu of multiple options may appear if you have multiple names )
- NMLS # (Set on the previous screen and not editable)
- Job Title (Defaulted to Mortgage Loan Originator but may be deleted or overwritten)
- Screenname (Defaulted but can be altered if screenname is available)
- Company Name (A drop down menu of multiple options may appear if your company has multiple DBAs to choose from)
- About Me Section (You will be required to enter a minimum 100 character description about yourself)
- Additional languages spoken (A drop down menu of different languages will appear; choose as many as are valid)
The next screen will ask you to enter some of your contact information:
- Office Phone Number, including extension if necessary
- Cell Phone Number (optional)
- Fax Number (optional)
The next screen will ask you to fill or confirm some of your office information.
- Business Address (If you have multiple addresses, there will be a drop down menu to choose which address is correct)
- Time Zone (Will be defaulted to Central; please update to your correct time zone)
- Hours (Please fill out your daily availability and whether your office is open, appt. only or closed each day)
- Confirm the information you’ve entered and the final mortgage profile display complies with the relevant advertising laws and regulations of the state or states in which you’re licensed.
- Press the “Save and finish” button.
Your profile is now officially created and searchable in our lender directory.