For some Recently Sold homes, you will see the option to hide all but the primary photo on the Edit Facts screen. Please follow the steps below to hide the photos for your home.
- Sign in to your Zillow profile.
- Click on the profile icon, then select Your Home from the menu option.
- Click on the tile for your home to load the property page. If you have not already claimed your home on Zillow, please follow these steps.
- Once you have claimed your home, click on the Edit Facts icon from the Owner View of the property page.
- Click the check box for Hide photos displayed on your home's Zillow page.
- Save your changes by clicking the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page
To find out how previous photos may have been added to your home's property page, see the help article How do photos of my home get on Zillow?