If the home is in Recently Sold status, follow the steps below for an option to hide all photos:
- Log in to your Zillow profile.
- Make sure you have claimed ownership of your home.
- Once you've claimed your home's property page, select Edit photosfrom the More drop-down menu.
- Click the check box for Hide photos displayed on your home's Zillow page.
- Save your changes by clicking the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page
To find out how previous photos may have been added to your home's property page, see the help article How do photos of my home get on Zillow?
If you are unable to edit your photos, please submit a ticket for our Customer Care team HERE and a team member will be happy to assist you.