To edit your home facts (like bedrooms, bathrooms, square footage, and other details), you must claim ownership of your home's property page and navigate to the Edit Facts screen.
Please note: If your home is actively listed with an agent, please reference the following article: How can I claim my For Sale by Agent listing.
1. Sign in to your Zillow profile.
2. Click on the profile icon, then select Your Home from the menu option.
3. Click on the tile for your home to load the property page. If you have not already claimed your home on Zillow, please follow these steps.
4. Once you have claimed your home, click on the Edit Facts icon from the Owner View of the property page.
5. Edit various details including home type, bedrooms, bathrooms, and finished square feet.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save Changes button.
If you are unable to edit your home facts, please submit a ticket for our Customer Care team HERE and a team member will be happy to assist you.
For information on updating your home's photos, please see How do I add or remove photos of my home?