To add a shopping partner, the invite must be accepted in the app itself. To accept the invitation, the next time your shopping partner opens the app on their phone, they should be prompted to accept or decline the invite.
It is also important to call out that the shared shopping experience is only available on the Zillow app for iPhones or Android phones and is not available on tablets or the desktop at this time.
Please note that the email address that the invite to share homes with was sent to, must be the same email address used to log into the app. If they do not see the prompt to accept or decline the invite, please ensure that the email address used to log into the Zillow app is the same one that received the invitation.
You can edit the shopping partner at anytime by following these steps:
- Sign in to the Zillow app
- Navigate to the saved homes tab (bottom center of the app)
- In the upper right corner, select "Sharing"
- Tap "Add shopping partner"
- Enter your shopping partner's email address and select "Send invitation"