You may choose to deactivate your account. This takes effect immediately and it is reversible — you can always decide to reactivate your account later. Be aware that as long as your account is deactivated, you'll be unable to take advantage of tools and services such as online rental applications, requesting a Zillow Offer on your home or applying for a mortgage online.
To deactivate your profile, please log in to your Zillow profile via your mobile browser or desktop website and not the mobile app.
Once you are logged in, please follow these steps to deactivate a Zillow account:
- Log in to your Zillow account
- Select the profile icon in the top right corner
- Select Account Settings
- Select Profile
- Scroll to the Manage account section and tap Deactivate Account
- Select a reason for deactivating your account
- Select Deactivate Account on this page to confirm your request