How does the app receive calls over the internet?
The app uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). VoIP allows you to make calls or send media over the internet instead of using a cellular or landline connection.
How will I receive connection calls in the app?
The calls you receive in the app will be very similar to traditional phone calls. When you accept a call through the app, you’ll speak directly to your new connection. There will be no change to how tour connections and direct calls are delivered to you.
How will I be notified of a new connection?
The app will give you a notification that’s similar to a standard phone call, and you’ll have 30 seconds to accept the connection. When you do, you’ll immediately be provided with details about your new connection and the property they’re interested in. You can review these details before you speak with your connection.
- VIDEO: Here’s what the experience looks like when your device is locked.
- VIDEO: Here’s what it looks like if your device is unlocked.
How is this different from my current pre-connection push notification?
Currently, when you receive a connection call, you are prompted to press 1 on your phone’s keypad to accept, and then you see a push notification with the call’s details that takes you to your app. In this beta, you’ll get the VoIP call directly from the Premier Agent app. When you answer the call in-app, you’ll then receive the pre-connection notification seamlessly within the app, so you no longer need to toggle between your phone and your connection’s information.
How do I connect?
Press “Connect” in the Zillow Premier Agent app or say “Connect.” If your phone is locked, use the prompt on your screen to open the Zillow Premier Agent app. From there you can access information about the buyer and connect when ready.
How can I make sure I’m properly set up to receive VoIP calls?
- Make sure you’re signed in to the Zillow Premier Agent app and have push notifications turned on.
- Give the Zillow Premier Agent app access to your microphone. You can do this in your phone settings or when prompted to by the app.
- When possible, connect to a reliable and secure Wi-Fi network.
- Test your connection with a test call. You can always navigate to test a call by going to More and Get help & give feedback in your app.
- Make sure you have the most recent version of our app.
My connection was lost and I dropped a call in the app. What happens now?
- If you already answered the call in the app and then it drops, you’ll continue to work with the connection and be able to follow up using the post-connection details we deliver in the Zillow Premier Agent app.
- If you have not been connected and the call drops, then we will hang up, and retry the call in the standard connection flow.
Will I be charged for these calls?
Data rates may apply if using VoIP over a cellular connection instead of Wi-Fi.
How do I provide feedback?
We want to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com