How do I get started?
- Download the most recent version of the Zillow Premier Agent App (iOS)
- Log in using your Zillow.com credentials
- Enable microphone permissions from your phone settings
- Tap More
- Tap Settings (gear icon)
- Turn the experience on by toggling Enhanced connection calls
You can then test this new in-app connection experience in the ZPA App today!
How does the app receive calls over the internet?
The app uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). VoIP allows you to make calls or send media over the internet instead of using a cellular or landline connection.
What are the device requirements for VoIP?
For the best possible experience, it is recommended that your phone support 3G capabilities or higher and is connected to WiFi whenever possible.
How do I accept leads and connect to customers in the app?
You will now receive connection calls coming from the Zillow Premier Agent App. Once you answer, you will hear and see details about the lead. Then, there are two ways to connect to the buyer:
- Inside the Zillow Premier Agent app or
- Hands-free with voice (say ‘Yes’ or ‘Accept’) to be connected
*Note: You will no longer be asked to “claim” the lead. Simply answering the call now replaces “press 1 if you’re free to talk to a buyer”.
How will I be notified of a new connection?
The app will give you a notification that’s similar to a standard phone call, and you’ll have 30 seconds to accept the connection. When you do, you’ll immediately be provided with details about your new connection and the property they’re interested in. You can review these details before you speak with your connection.
- VIDEO: Here’s what the experience looks like when your device is locked.
- VIDEO: Here’s what it looks like if your device is unlocked.
How is this different from my current pre-connection push notification?
Currently, when you receive a connection call, you are prompted to press 1 on your phone’s keypad to accept, and then you see a push notification with the call’s details that takes you to your app. With In-App Connections, you’ll get the VoIP call directly from the Zillow Premier Agent app. When you answer the call in-app, you’ll then receive the pre-connection notification seamlessly within the app, so you no longer need to toggle between your phone and your connection’s information.
I have an assistant or ISA that I route my connections to. How does VoIP impact this routing?
Because VoIP is delivered over the internet rather than the public telephony network, connections will be delivered directly to iOS devices where you are logged into the Zillow Premier Agent App. There are two options to ensure connections route to your ISA:
- Have your ISA download and log into the Zillow Premier Agent App. This will ensure they have the latest and greatest experience when connecting to customers. You can then turn off this experience on your personal device so connections only route to your assistant.
- Set up a team profile on Zillow and set up routing rules. This will give you total and complete control of which connections get routed to your assistant.
Reach out to Partner Support if you need help with either option.
Will I be charged for these calls?
Data rates may apply if using VoIP over a cellular connection instead of Wi-Fi.
I’m an Android user, when will Android be supported?
We are working on bringing this to the Android Platform and expect it to be available Q1 2021.
Why don’t I see the app?
When you answer calls from the Zillow Premier Agent App, it will launch the app automatically if the phone is unlocked. If the phone is locked, then you can either hit the Zillow Premier Agent App icon on the phone dialer or tap on the push notification to take you into the app.
How can I make sure I’m properly set up to receive VoIP calls?
- Make sure you’re signed in to the Zillow Premier Agent app and have push notifications turned on.
- Give the Zillow Premier Agent app access to your microphone. You can do this in your phone settings or when prompted to by the app.
- When possible, connect to a reliable and secure Wi-Fi network.
- Test your connection with a test call. You can always navigate to test a call by going to More and Get help & give feedback in your app.
- Make sure you have the most recent version of our app.
Why am I unintentionally connecting to customers?
This new process simplifies connecting to a buyer by only needing to press or say connect when you are ready to talk to the customer.
Why can’t I hear customers?
In-app Calls will behave the same way as telephone calls so will use the same output for sound - speaker or a Bluetooth device is connected. Also, check that the volume is up on the phone and within the app.
My connection was lost and I dropped a call in the app. What happens now?
If you already answered the call in the app and then it drops, you’ll continue to work with the connection and be able to follow up using the post-connection details we deliver in the Zillow Premier Agent app.
Why are connections ringing multiple devices, such as my iPad?
Connections will be delivered to all devices that have the latest version of the app and that you are logged into to help ensure you never miss an opportunity.
To prevent receiving connections on a particular device, follow the instructions to opt-out the device below.
I’m having difficulty receiving connections. How do I opt-out?
We recommend having this turned on when possible for the best possible connection experience.
How can I get help if I have a problem?
Reach out to support Partner Support at email@example.com for help. For any issues troubleshooting, you can also test a connection in the ZPA App. You can also navigate to Settings to turn off in-app connections until the issue is resolved.