You may choose to deactivate your account. This takes effect immediately and it is reversible — you can always decide to reactivate your account later. Be aware that as long as your account is deactivated, you'll be unable to take advantage of tools and services such as online rental applications, requesting a Zillow Offer on your home or applying for a mortgage online.
To deactivate a Zillow account:
- Log in to your Zillow account.
- Click the profile icon in the upper corner of your screen.
- Click on Account Settings from the list of menu options.
- Click on the Profile tile.
- Click the Deactivate Account button.
- Select a reason for deactivating your account.
- Select Deactivate Account on this page to confirm your request.
To deactivate a Trulia account, use this request form.
To deactivate a HotPads account, use this request form.