We provide an explainer lease that you can preview. It includes samples of the document and related legal language included in the rental lease, along with explanations of what that language covers. You can access it in the Leases tab of your eligible listings.
Articles in this section
- What does the finished lease look like?
- When does my lease become legally binding?
- What’s included in my rental lease?
- Why do I need to log in to view my lease?
- How can my tenants access their lease agreement once I’ve shared it with them?
- What if my tenants have additional questions about their obligations under the lease?
- Once I’ve sent my tenant the lease, can I see if they’ve completed their setup?
- I own more than than one rental property. Can I use Zillow Rental Manager to create leases for all my properties?
- My state/city/county has specific rental policies. Does the lease cover that?
- How do I share the lease with the guarantor?