Your tenant can pay using the same method they’ve chosen for their rent payments, whether that’s by credit/debit card or ACH transfer. If your tenant changes their payment method for one time payments, it will also update their monthly rent payment method.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up payments with my renters?
- How do I change the due date?
- How do I request payments from my renters?
- How will my renter know when I request a payment for something besides rent?
- Can I set a due date when I request a payment for something besides rent?
- When I request a payment for something besides rent, what are my tenant’s payment options? Can they use a credit card?
- Can I collect payments for variable costs other than rent, such as utilities?
- Can I ask my tenant to pay me for things besides rent?
- What happens if the tenant does not receive the payments setup email?
- What if my tenant’s bank isn’t supported?