You can review our explainer leases (e.g., Oregon explainer lease - go into Zillow Rental Manager to see the explainer lease for your area), which provides a summary of the major provisions of the lease. Within Zillow Rental Manager, you can see an explainer lease tailored to your specific region. You can access this by navigating to the leases tab of your property, and clicking “View Sample Lease” on the page.
Articles in this section
- What does the finished lease look like?
- When does my lease become legally binding?
- What’s included in my rental lease?
- Why do I need to log in to view my lease?
- How can my tenants access their lease agreement once I’ve shared it with them?
- What if my tenants have additional questions about their obligations under the lease?
- Once I’ve sent my tenant the lease, can I see if they’ve completed their setup?
- I own more than than one rental property. Can I use Zillow Rental Manager to create leases for all my properties?
- My state/city/county has specific rental policies. Does the lease cover that?
- How do I share the lease with the guarantor?