Not yet, but this is coming. For now, you can follow up with your tenant separately to verify that they’ve received the email or ask them to log in and register.
Articles in this section
- When does my lease become legally binding?
- What’s included in my rental lease?
- Why do I need to log in to view my lease?
- How can my tenants access their lease agreement once I’ve shared it with them?
- What if my tenants have additional questions about their obligations under the lease?
- Once I’ve sent my tenant the lease, can I see if they’ve completed their setup?
- I own more than than one rental property. Can I use Zillow Rental Manager to create leases for all my properties?
- My state/city/county has specific rental policies — are you compliant?
- How do I share the lease with the guarantor?
- Once I’ve filled out the lease questionnaire, how do I send the lease to my tenant(s) to review?