Generally, a lease becomes binding when all parties, including all landlords, tenants and guarantors, have signed the lease agreement.
Articles in this section
- What does the finished lease look like?
- When does my lease become legally binding?
- What’s included in my rental lease?
- Why do I need to log in to view my lease?
- How can my tenants access their lease agreement once I’ve shared it with them?
- What if my tenants have additional questions about their obligations under the lease?
- Once I’ve sent my tenant the lease, can I see if they’ve completed their setup?
- I own more than than one rental property. Can I use Zillow Rental Manager to create leases for all my properties?
- My state/city/county has specific rental policies. Does the lease cover that?
- How do I share the lease with the guarantor?