The rental lease is a location-specific agreement that’s written to cover most common single-home and multi-unit property leasing requirements. You can review our explainer lease to see explanations of what the language in the rental lease means.
Articles in this section
- When does my lease become legally binding?
- What’s included in my rental lease?
- Why do I need to log in to view my lease?
- How can my tenants access their lease agreement once I’ve shared it with them?
- What if my tenants have additional questions about their obligations under the lease?
- Once I’ve sent my tenant the lease, can I see if they’ve completed their setup?
- I own more than than one rental property. Can I use Zillow Rental Manager to create leases for all my properties?
- My state/city/county has specific rental policies — are you compliant?
- How do I share the lease with the guarantor?
- Once I’ve filled out the lease questionnaire, how do I send the lease to my tenant(s) to review?