At the moment, leases are available in Colorado, Florida and Oregon, and you can create leases for as many properties in these states as you’d like! You’ll know if your property is eligible for online leases if the lease button is enabled on the property in your Zillow Rental Manager account.
Articles in this section
- Where are leases available?
- What does the finished lease look like?
- When does my lease become legally binding?
- What’s included in my rental lease?
- Why do I need to log in to view my lease?
- How can my tenants access their lease agreement once I’ve shared it with them?
- What if my tenants have additional questions about their obligations under the lease?
- Once I’ve sent my tenant the lease, can I see if they’ve completed their setup?
- I own more than than one rental property. Can I use Zillow Rental Manager to create leases for all my properties?
- My state/city/county has specific rental policies. Does the lease cover that?