No. Listing agents are never charged for leads on their own listings. We have always allowed listings agents to post their listings to Zillow in order to help them get the most eyes on their listings.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a Team Profile?
- Do non-Premier Agents benefit from Zillow?
- How much does it cost to be a Premier Agent? (based on U.S. Premier Agent model)
- What is Zillow Premier Agent? (based on U.S. Premier Agent model)
- Is listing agent information included on their own listings on Zillow.com?
- How do I create a professional real estate account on Zillow Group?
- Do listing agents get charged for leads on their own listings?
- As the listing agent, is my information included on the listing?
- My client doesn’t want their listing on Zillow. How do I take it down?
- Do you have a Premier Agent program for Canadian agents?