Deciding where to market a home for sale is usually between the listing agent and the home seller. For Canadian homes, we currently display for-sale by agent listings from Canadian brokerages who are sending us their listing feeds.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a Team Profile?
- Do non-Premier Agents benefit from Zillow?
- How much does it cost to be a Premier Agent? (based on U.S. Premier Agent model)
- What is Zillow Premier Agent? (based on U.S. Premier Agent model)
- Is listing agent information included on their own listings on Zillow.com?
- How do I create a professional real estate account on Zillow Group?
- Do listing agents get charged for leads on their own listings?
- As the listing agent, is my information included on the listing?
- My client doesn’t want their listing on Zillow. How do I take it down?
- Do you have a Premier Agent program for Canadian agents?