"Claiming" a home on Zillow simply means verifying yourself as the owner of the property. Once ownership has been verified and the property is then claimed, the property owner is able to edit property information such as square footage, number of bedrooms/bathrooms and more. The "Claimed" note only appears for the property owner and no one else sees the word "Claimed" on your listing but you.
Articles in this section
- Having problems with your Zillow Mobile App?
- I am not able to log in to the mobile app, what do I do?
- How do I change the email associated with my Zillow profile?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I unsubscribe from email alerts and push notifications?
- How do I search for homes on the Zillow mobile app?
- Editing saved searches
- Deleting saved searches
- Can I search by school district?
- How do I change the map style?