You can set up recurring payments for as many months as you like, up to the duration of your lease. Your landlord sets your lease from 1 to 12 months, or month-to-month (which has no end date). We’ll notify you whenever your landlord changes the payment end date.
Articles in this section
- How do I get set up to pay my rent online?
- How do you protect my personal information?
- What forms of payment can I use?
- What does it cost to pay my rent using your service?
- What types of credit cards do you accept?
- How many automated rent payments can I schedule in advance?
- What if my bank isn’t supported?
- What is an ACH payment?
- Can I pay my utilities with your service?
- Are there good reasons to pay my rent with a credit card?