Please follow these instructions on how to edit your home facts. This includes editing the number of bedrooms/bathrooms, square footage, home features, description and more.
- Sign into your Zillow account. If you do not have an account, you must first register in order to update your home facts.
- If you haven't already claimed your home, navigate to the property page, tap the three vertical dots on the top right of the page, select 'Claim Your Home' and follow the prompts to verify ownership.
- If you have claimed your home, select the "Edit Facts" button on the Owner View of the property page to edit your home facts.
- Edit your home facts. Once you have claimed ownership of your home, the Edit Facts button will appear.
- Make sure to select Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Currently, to edit your photos, you must log in to Zillow from a desktop and not the Zillow mobile app or mobile browser.
Once on you are on desktop and logged in navigate to your home’s property page and click "Edit" under the address of the home on the "Public View" page, or "Edit Facts" on the "Owner View" page. If you have not already claimed your home, you will be prompted to do so now.
If you are unable to edit your home facts, please submit a ticket for our Customer Care team HERE and a team member will be happy to assist you.