If you are using an Android phone, please follow these instructions on how to post your listing for sale:
- Sign into your Zillow account.
- Navigate to the property page, this can be located in the 'Your Home' option on the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the 'Owner' tab at the bottom.
- Tap ‘List Home’ and select the option to put your home on the market by listing it as a For Sale By Owner.
- Complete your listing by setting a price, uploading photos, adding a listing description, and updating your home facts.
- Select "post for sale by owner" and you’re all set.
Please note it will take up to 72 hours for your listing to be moderated by our verification team. For more information, please see our Listing Verification article.