There are a couple ways to unsubscribe from email alerts and push notifications:
- From the App: From the app, tap “Updates” on the bottom menu bar, select the search you want to unsubscribe from. Next, tap “Edit” in the upper right corner of the screen. Here you will see an option to toggle off Email Notifications for that search. From a desktop or mobile browser, you can change the frequency of emails to instant, daily, or off. To do so, go to the Subscriptions center under Account settings. Next to each saved search, tap edit to choose the frequency of emails for that search.
- Remove saved searches or homes to stop notifications: On the bottom menu bar select 'Updates' or 'Saved Homes', select the properties/searches you want to delete, then choose 'Remove.'
- From your device settings: Please tap the "More" option in the bottom right corner, then tap the round profile icon in the top right corner. Next, select “Notifications.” Here you can turn On/Off the types of push notifications you would like to receive.
- Email Notification: Within the email notification you received, scroll to the bottom and click the 'Unsubscribe from all Zillow emails' link. This will unsubscribe you from any notifications. *Please note it may take up to a week for emails to be fully opted out*
- Mobile Website/desktop: Within your Zillow mobile website or desktop version go to the round profile icon in the top right corner and select “Account settings,” then open “Subscriptions.” To unsubscribe from all Zillow email alerts, toggle the option to get notifications from Zillow at the top of the page to “Off.”