No, you do not have to collect or store any sensitive information. All you need is their email address and they’ll collect the rest. Only the last four of the SSN will be visible to you.
Articles in this section
- What questions are included in the online application? Can I see a sample?
- What is included with the online rental application and third-party reports?
- Can I do just a background check or just a credit check, but not both?
- What does it mean that the renter has a “portable” application?
- What does it mean to enable or accept applications for my properties?
- Will I have to collect their social security number?
- How much does the application cost?
- How does the renter pay their application fee?
- I have a tenant referral and do not plan to publicly list the property for rent. Can I still use this service to collect an identity verified application with credit screening and background check?
- How long do background checks and credit checks take?