It means that the renter only has to pay once, but can submit an application to as many participating landlords as they want in the period of 30 days. The information is pulled only when the renter submits an application to a landlord. This ensures that you will always have the most recent and up to date information.
Articles in this section
- What questions are included in the online application? Can I see a sample?
- What is included with the online rental application and third-party reports?
- Can I do just a background check or just a credit check, but not both?
- What does it mean that the renter has a “portable” application?
- What does it mean to enable or accept applications for my properties?
- Will I have to collect their social security number?
- How much does the application cost?
- How does the renter pay their application fee?
- I have a tenant referral and do not plan to publicly list the property for rent. Can I still use this service to collect an identity verified application with credit screening and background check?
- How long do background checks and credit checks take?