To view your application, a landlord must open it within 30 days of submission. After opening the application, they will then have access to your information for 30 days.
Articles in this section
- Why must I wait 30 minutes before retrying my identity verification?
- Why can't I verify my identity?
- How much does it cost?
- What is included with the online rental application?
- What does it mean to have a portable, or “reusable” application?
- What happens after I submit my application?
- Can I trust this credit report and background check?
- Does requesting a credit report affect my credit score?
- Can I withdraw an application after I’ve submitted it to a landlord or property manager?
- How do I pay the $29 fee?