Zillow provides a variety of search filters to help you hone in on your perfect home.
To begin your search, you'll need to choose your search location. There are few options for choosing your search location:
- Typing in a Location in the Search Bar: You can search using an address, city, county or zip code.
- Your Current Location: Select the navigation icon embedded in your location search bar.
- The black dot on the map will signify your current location.
- You’ll need to turn on your location settings within the iPhone app settings menu to utilize this feature.
- Draw Feature: Using our 'Draw' feature, you can circle the areas on the map you wish to search. This will pull in all properties within your drawn boundary.
- Add your search location then select Filter.
- Here you can select a variety of home filters: # of Beds/Baths, SQ FT, Lot Size, Year built, HOA, amenities such as pools or A/C, and if the property has a city, park, water or mountain view.
- The ‘Keywords’ option located at the bottom will allow you to type in a specific word that may not be available in most homes.
With so many types of home sales, sorting through listings can be a challenge. To give you a quick way to filter your search, we’ve grouped listings into two categories: Agent Listings and Other Listings. You can easily toggle back and forth to find great homes in each group.
- Agent Listings are homes listed by real estate agents on the MLS
- Other Listings are homes for sale by owner, non-MLS auctions, foreclosures, and other properties.
- Once you have selected your search criteria select Save Search to be notified daily of properties that meet your criteria.
- You’ll be prompted to name your search, and once saved, can access your searches on the Updates tab.
- If you do not want to save your search you can select See results to just see the listings that meet your search.