There are a couple ways to unsubscribe from email alerts and push notifications:
- From the App: Go to the updates menu, and select the saved search you would no longer like emails for. Choose 'Edit', and switch the 'Email notifications' option at the top of the page to off. To turn off push notifications you can go to the app settings menu and toggle the different notification options off.
- Remove saved searches or homes to stop notifications: On the bottom menu bar select Updates or Saved Homes, choose 'Edit', and select the properties/searches you want to delete, then choose 'Delete'.
- From your device settings: In your iPhone's settings menu, select 'Notifications' and choose Zillow from the list of apps. Toggle 'Allow Notifications' to off to stop all app push notifications.
- Email Notification: Within the email notification you received, scroll to the bottom and click the 'Unsubscribe from all Zillow emails' link. This will unsubscribe you from any notifications. *Please note it may take up to a week for emails to be fully opted out*
- Mobile Website/desktop: Within your Zillow mobile website or desktop version, log in to your Zillow account and under 'My Zillow' go to 'Subscriptions'. Choose 'Unsubscribe from all Zillow emails' or change your saved search email settings to 'Instant', 'Daily', or 'Never'.