There are a couple ways to unsubscribe from email alerts and push notifications:
- From the App: From a desktop or mobile browser, go to profile icon in the top right corner and select account settings. Then open Subscriptions. Next to each type of email, click on/off as desired. If you would like to unsubscribe from all email alerts including saved homes and saved searches, click "Unsubscribe from all" at the top of the page. At this time you cannot unsubscribe from all emails using the Zillow app.
- Remove saved searches or homes to stop notifications: From the Zillow main menu, go to either the Updates button or Saved Homes. Select 'Edit', and select the properties/searches you want to delete, then choose 'Delete'. Please note that if you would no longer like notifications for a claimed home, you will first need to unclaim the home before you can unsave it to stop all notifications.
- From your device settings: In your iPad's settings menu, select 'Notifications' and choose Zillow from the list of apps. Toggle 'Allow Notifications' to off to stop all app push notifications.
- Email Notification: Within the email notification you received, scroll to the bottom and click the 'Unsubscribe from all Zillow emails' link. This will unsubscribe you from any notifications. *Please note it may take up to a week for emails to be fully opted out*
- Mobile Website/desktop: Within your Zillow mobile website or desktop version, log in to your Zillow account and under 'My Zillow' go to 'Subscriptions'. Choose 'Unsubscribe from all Zillow emails' or change your saved search email settings to 'Instant', 'Daily', or 'Never'.