After your application is submitted, the landlord can review your application from their account. If they are interested in connecting with you, they will reach out to you directly. If they choose you as their tenant, they will be able to accept your application and you will be notified of this status. You can also follow up with any landlord by clicking "Contact Landlord" from your submitted application in your Renter Hub.
Articles in this section
- What is included with the online rental application?
- How much does the application service cost?
- What does it mean to have a portable, or “reusable” application?
- What happens after I submit my application?
- How do I pay the $29 fee?
- How do I edit my application?
- If roommates are applying, do they need to submit separate applications?
- Why can't I verify my identity?
- Why must I wait 30 minutes before retrying my identity verification?
- How is my information kept safe?