Applications and tenant screening reports are free for landlords. The $29 fee allows prospective renters to apply to an unlimited number of participating rentals for 30 days, and also includes their credit and background reports. This is a soft pull on their credit, so credit scores won’t be affected.
Articles in this section
- What is included with the online rental application?
- How much does the application service cost?
- What does it mean to have a portable, or “reusable” application?
- What happens after I submit my application?
- How do I pay the $29 fee?
- How do I edit my application?
- If roommates are applying, do they need to submit separate applications?
- Why can't I verify my identity?
- Why must I wait 30 minutes before retrying my identity verification?
- How is my information kept safe?