You can pay your rent with a debit or credit card, or by having your payment withdrawn directly from your bank account. The choice is always yours.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your service to pay my landlord for utilities?
- I received a notification that my landlord requested a payment for something besides rent. What should I do now?
- How do I get set up to pay my rent online?
- How do you protect my personal information?
- What forms of payment can I use?
- What does it cost to pay my rent using your service?
- What types of credit cards do you accept?
- How many automated rent payments can I schedule in advance?
- What if my bank isn’t supported?
- What is an ACH payment?