The tenant is not able to adjust the payment amount. It is set by the landlord. They can only pay the requested amount.
Articles in this section
- What happens if the tenant does not receive the payments setup email?
- What if my tenant’s bank isn’t supported?
- What if my bank isn’t supported?
- What if the tenant does not have enough money in their account?
- Will you report rent payments to the credit reporting agencies?
- Do you report my rent payments to the IRS?
- Is this available for multifamily properties?
- Is this feature available on the Zillow Rental Manager app?
- How do I export my payment data?
- What reminder emails do you send to my tenant?