You and your landlord can agree to include some or all of your utilities as a flat fee in your monthly rent payment. (Our service is set up to process one rent payment per month, and the amount is set by your landlord.)
Articles in this section
- How do I get set up to pay my rent online?
- How do you protect my personal information?
- What forms of payment can I use?
- What does it cost to pay my rent using your service?
- What types of credit cards do you accept?
- How many automated rent payments can I schedule in advance?
- What if my bank isn’t supported?
- What is an ACH payment?
- Can I pay my utilities with your service?
- Are there good reasons to pay my rent with a credit card?