The system will try to collect the payment once. If the system is unable to collect all of the payment it will notify the renter. For landlords, the payments status will show as due on the “payments” tab in Zillow Rental Manager.
Articles in this section
- How do I request payments from my renters?
- How will my renter know when I request a payment for something besides rent?
- Can I set a due date when I request a payment for something besides rent?
- When I request a payment for something besides rent, what are my tenant’s payment options? Can they use a credit card?
- Besides rent, what can I request payments for?
- Can I ask my tenant to pay me for things besides rent?
- What happens if the tenant does not receive the payments setup email?
- What if my tenant’s bank isn’t supported?
- What if my bank isn’t supported?
- What if the tenant does not have enough money in their account?