The system will try to collect the payment once. If the system is unable to collect the payment it will notify the tenant and give them the option to retry. On your payment dashboard for the property in your Zillow Rental Manager account, we will also display a failed status.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up payments with my renters?
- How do I change the due date?
- How do I request payments from my renters?
- How will my renter know when I request a payment for something besides rent?
- Can I set a due date when I request a payment for something besides rent?
- When I request a payment for something besides rent, what are my tenant’s payment options? Can they use a credit card?
- Can I collect payments for variable costs other than rent, such as utilities?
- Can I ask my tenant to pay me for things besides rent?
- What happens if the tenant does not receive the payments setup email?
- What if my tenant’s bank isn’t supported?