Only if our payment processing partners find that they’re legally required to file a 1099-K form reporting your rent payments. If our partners do report your payments to the IRS, a copy of the 1099-K will be made available to you.
Articles in this section
- What happens if the tenant does not receive the payments setup email?
- What if my tenant’s bank isn’t supported?
- What if my bank isn’t supported?
- What if the tenant does not have enough money in their account?
- Will you report rent payments to the credit reporting agencies?
- Do you report my rent payments to the IRS?
- Is this available for multifamily properties?
- Is this feature available on the Zillow Rental Manager app?
- How do I export my payment data?
- What reminder emails do you send to my tenant?