Only if our payment processing partners find that they’re legally required to file a 1099-K form reporting your rent payments. If our partners do report your payments to the IRS, a copy of the 1099-K will be made available to you.
Articles in this section
- How will my renter know when I request a payment for something besides rent?
- Can I set a due date when I request a payment for something besides rent?
- When I request a payment for something besides rent, what are my tenant’s payment options? Can they use a credit card?
- Besides rent, what can I request payments for?
- Can I ask my tenant to pay me for things besides rent?
- What happens if the tenant does not receive the payments setup email?
- What if my tenant’s bank isn’t supported?
- What if my bank isn’t supported?
- What if the tenant does not have enough money in their account?
- Will you report rent payments to the credit reporting agencies?