Online rent collection is currently free for landlords. Tenants pay nothing if using ACH. There is a 2.95% fee to use a credit card, and a $9.95 convenience fee on debit payments for rent charges such as monthly rent, deposits and pro-rated months (or $4.95 for other rental charges)
Articles in this section
- How do I set up payments with my renters?
- How do I change the due date?
- How do I request payments from my renters?
- How will my renter know when I request a payment for something besides rent?
- Can I set a due date when I request a payment for something besides rent?
- When I request a payment for something besides rent, what are my tenant’s payment options? Can they use a credit card?
- Can I collect payments for variable costs other than rent, such as utilities?
- Can I ask my tenant to pay me for things besides rent?
- What happens if the tenant does not receive the payments setup email?
- What if my tenant’s bank isn’t supported?