If you are using an iPad, please follow these instructions on how to post your listing for sale:
- Sign into your Zillow account.
- Navigate to the property page, this can be located in the "Your Home" option in the app main menu.
- Select the "Owner" tab at the top.
- Tap the "List Home" option, then select the listing type to put your home on the market by choosing Make Me Move or For Sale By Owner.
- Complete your listing by setting a price, uploading photos, adding a listing description, and updating your home facts.
- Finally, select "Post for sale by owner" and you’re all set.
Please note it will take up to 72 hours for your listing to be moderated by our verification team. For more information, please see our Listing Verification article.