You can remove your listing or update it as sold from the Mobile App by following these instructions: Please note, to choose the No Longer For Sale option, you'll first need to select "Sold." You will then have the option to choose the No Longer for Sale option in the following step.
- Sign into your Zillow account.
- Navigate to the property page, this can be located in the "Your Home" tab on the bottom menu bar.
- Select "Edit Listing" and change the Home Status to "Sold." You will have the option to select "No Longer For Sale" in the following steps.
- Select "Update for sale by owner."
- Here you can select either "Sold" or "No Longer For Sale."
- Select "Update status."