Please comply with the following terms and guidelines:
What you need to know:
- If you upload a submission to 3D Home, you represent that you have all rights necessary to upload and share the submission.
- Zillow grants you revocable license to share a verified 3D Home through a Zillow page to your brokerage/agent website and related social media accounts, subject to your compliance with these guidelines.
- Zillow may choose to edit your submission to improve/clarify the tour, or remove tours from 3D Home. Zillow does not review every submission.
Additionally, you agree to comply with the following submission guidelines:
- DO upload quality panoramas through the 3D Home app.
- DO share your 3D Homes through your brokerage/agent website and related social media accounts.
- DO add objective labels to your upload ("Kitchen," "Living room," "Master bath").
- DO include an appropriate number of panoramas to represent the property.
- ONLY associate a tour with an address with the permission of the homeowner.
- DO NOT include branding, images or other text in the panoramas or in other user interface elements on the 3D Home viewer.
- DO NOT crop or zoom panoramas.
- DO NOT upload panoramas for properties you do not own or have the owner's permission to upload.
- DO NOT add subjective labels to your upload ("Best view in Seattle," Awesome kitchen").
- DO NOT make any inaccurate representations about a property.
- DO NOT upload blurry, poorly lit or otherwise low-quality panoramas.
- DO NOT let anyone else use your account to create a 3D Home.
-To learn more about using 3D Home, please visit your 3D Home Guide.
-To learn more about general Do's and Don'ts, please visit the Good Neighbors Policy.
-If you still have questions, we encourage you to contact us at 3Dhome@ZillowGroup.com.