The most common answer to this question is that it takes 3-5 business days to moderate a new review. Often times a review is still in moderation if you are not seeing it published yet. If a review is returned to the borrower, the client is notified directly, via email of the reason and is encouraged to re-submit their review with edits, generally adding or removing some content.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit my lender review?
- Why has my review not been posted?
- Why was my review rejected?
- Can I give customers incentives to review me on Zillow?
- How do I request reviews?
- What happens after I flag a review?
- Can I dispute my review?
- Will I know who has reviewed me?
- Will I be alerted when someone reviews me?
- Are lender reviews moderated before they are posted?