If a review does not meet our Review Guidelines, we send an email to the review writer with specific feedback on what needs to be changed in order to publish.
A review may be returned if it:
- doesn’t contain enough information to be considered helpful to others (be detailed in your review offering specific examples of what the transaction)
- was posted from the lender's home or office or lender's device
- is self-promoting (it has contact information for the reviewer)
- was posted from out of the country
- has inappropriate language or allegations
- was written by a real estate agent who is writing a review on shared clientele and not their own transaction
- contains the name of another lender or company not affiliated with the account the review is for
- was not left from a valid email address
- the review was written by a colleague or family member
The borrower is notified directly of what needs to be added or removed from the review before resubmitting. If you see a client's review is returned ask them to look for an email from us. Any borrower needing assistance in understanding the moderator's feedback should email email@example.com for assistance.