You can respond publicly on the site to any review you receive, you might find this article helpful as you formulate your response: http://www.zillow.com/lender-resources/how-to-respond-to-negative-reviews/ Additionally, you can flag reviews for Zillow moderators to review if you believe they do not meet our Review Guidelines. Reviews will only be removed if they violate our guidelines.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit my lender review?
- Why has my review not been posted?
- Why was my review rejected?
- Can I give customers incentives to review me on Zillow?
- How do I request reviews?
- What happens after I flag a review?
- Can I dispute my review?
- Will I know who has reviewed me?
- Will I be alerted when someone reviews me?
- Are lender reviews moderated before they are posted?