When you receive an email notifying you of a review, you can see the display name of the person who has reviewed you. Users get to choose their username, often users will choose a username that lets you know who they are, but not always. Our review system is anonymous and Zillow protects the anonymity of its users. All reviews are read and moderated to verify authenticity using a series of proprietary checks. We will not give out any identifying information of our users, aside from what is shown publicly and in your lender hub>review section.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit my lender review?
- Why has my review not been posted?
- Why was my review rejected?
- Can I give customers incentives to review me on Zillow?
- How do I request reviews?
- What happens after I flag a review?
- Can I dispute my review?
- Will I know who has reviewed me?
- Will I be alerted when someone reviews me?
- Are lender reviews moderated before they are posted?