Yes, as soon as a review is published on Zillow, you will receive an email notification. You then have the option to respond to the review. We encourage lenders to respond to all reviews. You can also see a list of your pending and approved reviews in the Reviews page in your Lender Hub.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit my lender review?
- Why has my review not been posted?
- Why was my review rejected?
- Can I give customers incentives to review me on Zillow?
- How do I request reviews?
- What happens after I flag a review?
- Can I dispute my review?
- Will I know who has reviewed me?
- Will I be alerted when someone reviews me?
- Are lender reviews moderated before they are posted?