You can disable your profile by emailing email@example.com. Doing so will remove your profile from Zillow and Trulia, but it does not permanently delete your profile information or reviews. Lender reviews are tied to NMLS IDs, so your old reviews will appear on your lender profile page if you re-activate your profile at a future date.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit my lender review?
- Why has my review not been posted?
- Why was my review rejected?
- Can I give customers incentives to review me on Zillow?
- How do I request reviews?
- What happens after I flag a review?
- Can I dispute my review?
- Will I know who has reviewed me?
- Will I be alerted when someone reviews me?
- Are lender reviews moderated before they are posted?