We run two main types of ads on Facebook: properties you have recently listed and properties you have recently sold. If you do not have a recently sold home or new listing, an alternate brand ad will run in its place until you have a new sale or listing. These ad types will rotate automatically, so no management is required to ensure that relevant, timely advertising appears to buyers and sellers in your market.
Articles in this section
- How to get started with Premier Agent Direct
- Premier Agent Direct - Postcards
- How to prepare for your video shoot
- Can I use my professionally produced video outside of the Zillow Group network?
- How do I re-order the photos in my Premier Agent Direct Facebook ad?
- How do I schedule my video shoot included with my Premier Agent Direct advertising?
- What are the content guidelines for producing my own video?
- What are the technical requirements for producing my branding or listing video as a Premier Agent Direct advertiser?
- Can I see samples of branding videos that other Premier Agent Direct advertisers have used?
- How does the Branded Listing Video ad format work?