1. Sign in to your Zillow profile and click on “My Website”
2. Click on IDX Setup Your Data
3. Click on “View by MLS Name” or “View by Association Name”
4. The next step depends on what your local MLS requires:
- Setup Form: Most MLS's require that you complete a setup form which must then be signed by your broker.
- Setup Fee: A few MLS's require that you pay an extra fee to access their IDX data. If fees are required, you will first be redirected to a purchase page.
- Automatic Approval: Some MLS's only require your agent ID to proceed.
5. If your MLS isn't listed click on “Can't find your MLS or association?” link
For general “how-to” you can Register here for our tutorial Webinar.